Mberengwa Magistrate courts closed as ‘fully vaccinated’ staff member tests positive to covid-19

0Shares

Panic and fear has gripped citizens of the sprawling southern Midlands province district of Mberengwa as the Magistrates Courts were shut down a few days ago after one of the staff members tested positive to Covid-19 despite being fully vaccinated with the first and second jabs of the Chinese donated Sinopharm Vaccine.

The Judicial Service Commission Secretary Walter Chikwanha confirmed the development and told a local publication that the courts will reopen in a few days after fumigation and tests on the rest of the staff.

“One of the staff members tested positive to Covid-19, despite being ‘fully vaccinated’ with the first and second jabs of the Chinese donated Sinopharm Vaccine. We now need to test all the staff members and take necessary precautions.

Those that will be negative will return to work and the positive will obviously go on isolation.

The JSC is also planning to have the whole premisses fumigated” said Chikwanha.

Mberengwa District Medical Officer Gabriel Ndagurwa urged residents to take Covid-19 precautions seriously as the district is experiencing an alarming upsurge in cases.

As of July 4, 2021 (since December 2019), Mberengwa had 40 active cases and one death.

All the active cases were reported in the last month and only after the onset of the much Government hyped vaccination process with the controversial Chinese donated Sinopharm Vaccine.

All cases were ‘fully vaccinated’ with the first and second jabs of the Chinese donated Sinopharm Vaccine.

Those who wish to be tested can do so at Mberengwa District Hospital, Mnene, Musume, Masase missions, Jeka RH, Mataga RHC, Mposi clinic, Gaha clinic, Nehove clinic, Chidembeko clinic, Chingezi, District RRT, Neta, Mwenezi clinic.

Since it is confirmed that the affected staff member was ‘fully vaccinated’ with the Chinese donated Sinopharm Vaccine, it is obvious, that all who ‘rushed’ to be vaccinated with the ‘first and second jabs’ of the Chinese Sinopharm will definitely test ‘positive’ to COVID-19 and will have to be isolated, quarantined and not return to work for a lengthy period of time.

“The possibility is very high that all the Government reported ‘nameless’ individuals in ‘increased new COVID-19 infected cases and related deaths are all people who have been vaccinated with the first and second jabs of the Chinese Sinopharm Vaccine donated to Zimbabwe, and this is the reason why the Government is not publishing the names of the affected in order to conceal that reality.” Said a concerned local medical practitioner on condition of anonymity.

“What is macabre is the fact that the Government is continuing promoting and urging the populace to be vaccinated with the Chinese Sinopharm Vaccine, yet even the WHO and the rest of the World (China included), are ‘uncomfortable’ with the reported potential negative side effects or overall efficacy of the Vaccine, since it was never tested nor was it ever vaccinated on any known Chinese citizen.”

In the meantime residents of ‘Yorko’, a small transport routes junction and gold mining settlement of Mberengwa are on edge as Government again has reported that 10 residents have tested positive to COVID-19 after receiving the first and second jabs of the Chinese Sinopharm Vaccine.

0Shares

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.